KHẢI TƯỢNG-OUR VISSION
Many people still have prejudices and saying that online learning is not as effective educational method. Online learning is not a form of distance learning as many people think, even though online education is not the classic classroom learning, but the effectiveness of online learning method is superior to both distance methods and classic classroom learning. Because in each classroom of the online college students and professors to interact directly in a space of unlimited duration and in an environment those students have access to the unlimited resources, also learning from different sources of knowledge and experience of students worldwide. This is an educational method that is civilized governments of many countries are applying and the United States is a good example. Therefore, we want to use online teaching methods to create a free of charge learning environment for everyone. Through this effective teaching method and less expensive, we will train as many missionaries and church leaders for Vietnamese Church in worldwide as the command of our Lord Jesus Christ in (Matthew 28:19-20). “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
SỨ MẠNG-OUR MISSION
Bible School for Vietnamese equips Vietnamese men and women with a Christian worldview of leadership and service in life, work, and ministry through distance education that encourages professional and academic excellence. Academic opportunities at BSFVN include theoretical and applied studies designed to prepare Vietnamese Christians around the world ready for the field that God will call them. Academic programs at BSFVN promote the development of best practices in the performance of the duties and responsibilities of preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to over 90 million lost Vietnamese people around the world. Academic studies at BSFVN involve learning and utilizing Bible-based, Evangelical Christian theological beliefs, and practices in the wisdom and power of the Holy Spirit.
TÍN LÝ-OUR BELIEF
Bible School for Vietnamese is an evangelical Christian institution that believes in the articles of faith which stated by the early Church found in the New Testament.
- • The Inspiration and Authority of the Scriptures; 66 Books of Old and New Testament is the inerrant words of God's revelation to man kind by his prophets and apostles.
- • The existence of One God in Three Persons is Trinity (God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.)
- • The Lord Jesus Christ became a man to die and rise again; He has authorization to give eternal life to those who believe in Him.
- • The Holy Spirit is God who gave birth to the Church; He is leading and helping the church to accomplish the mission of Jesus Christ.
- • The Creation of the Human Race in the Image of God; Humanity has fallen because of their disobedience to God, the fall of humanity that has separated them from God; Jesus is the only way of salvation for mankind.
- • Sin is humanity's predisposition; all mankind have sinned; consequences of sin are death in both physically and spiritually then a judgment of God.
- • The true Church is the body of Jesus Christ in all the churches gone through all time.
- • Salvation is by God's grace to mankind through faith in Jesus.
- • The coming of Jesus on earth will be a glorious day for those who waited for him, and the terrible day for those who do not believe in Him.
- • Human body will be resurrected in the day of Jesus Christ to be judged.
SƠ LƯỢC SỰ HÌNH THÀNH TRƯỜNG-ABOUT US
Bible School for Vietnamese [BSFVN] began offering biblically-based education in October, 2012. The international offices are located in 3210 Sleater Kinney Rd. NE. Olympia, Washington 98506. The population of the first two years (2012-2014) was 500 students who desired to complete degree programs through distance education learning format of online courses. BSFVN is committed to maintaining a community of faculty, staff, and students who recognize the inherent dignity and worth of each individual as being in the image of God. BSFVN accepts the responsibility of being a positive example as we prepare men and women who will make beneficial changes to society, the church, and the world. BSFVN admits students of all difference Christian denominations. BSFVN does not discriminate against any applicant/student on grounds of age, denomination, or physical disability.
10 LÝ DO NÊN CHỌN BSFVN-10 REASONS TO CHOOSE BSFVN
- 1. Students will be equipped with knowledge of the Bible and Theology of the pure gospel.
- 2. Students will be growth in faith, understanding theological knowledge, and understanding the Bible during the learning process.
- 3. Students will be learning in a spiritual environment and in the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- 4. Students will be directed to liberal power of the Holy Spirit in teaching & training.
- 5. Students will be guided and helped to implement the vision to expand the Kingdom of God.
- 6. Students will be learning under the guidance of the professors with many years of teaching experience and full of godly attitude.
- 7. Students will be learning and interaction with the Vietnamese students in worldwide.
- 8. Students will not be bound by time and place, but can be able to learn anytime and anywhere.
- 9. Students will have multiple types of degree program to choose from.
- 10.Students will not have to worry about the burden of college fees.